HELLA Aglaia is a full subsidiary of HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA and specializes in innovative software solutions. Our portfolio is based on extensive expertise in image processing, embedded software and machine learning. Building on more than 20 years of experience in series development, we serve the automotive industry in the fields of energy management and lighting control, and also offer intelligent solutions and highly effective products for people counting, smart buildings and Industry 4.0.
As an employer, we offer the best of both worlds – on the one hand, the dynamics and work culture of a start-up, and on the other hand, the advantages of a medium-sized company with global technology leadership. Become part of the future and support our sales department for our people sensing products.
This is waiting for you
- You are responsible for your own customer base in the defined target market. Your customers are companies from the supply spectrum of the bus and rail sector (passenger information, telemetry or pure people counting), but also vehicle manufacturers for buses and trains.
- You develop the target market through new customer acquisition, but also existing customer support.
- You observe the market and create market and potential analyses.
- You create and implement sales strategies.
- You participate in the definition and development of marketing measures.
- You prepare presentations and sales negotiations and carry them out independently at decision-making level.
- You clarify the technical task at the customer and communicate the needs to the product management.
What makes you stand out
- You have knowledge in the field of public transport, ideally in the area of people counting, passenger information or surveillance technology.
- You have several years of practical experience in selling complex technical products and products requiring explanation in B2B sales.
- You like to work independently and are goal-oriented with a very good self-organization.
- You have a good technical grasp and a feel for market trends.
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English, are assertive, but also a team player.
- You are experienced with MS Office applications and ideally have experience with CRM systems (Salesforce) and SAP.
This is what we offer you
- Be part of our team: Flat hierarchies, an open feedback culture and plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options motivate you to take responsibility and organize yourself.
- Be part of our spirit: Colleagues who are experts in their field and do their job will support you in word and deed. Joint team events as well as summer and Christmas celebrations strengthen cohesion and form a powerful whole.
- Be part of our direction: You will be perfectly familiarized with your new tasks and receive all necessary product training and individual training. We will train you individually according to your skills and knowledge to promote your personal and professional development (including access to the online training platform Coursera).
- Be part of our balanced work-life: Look forward to flexible and mobile working. We send you on vacation for 30 days and even pay you for it. If necessary, you will be given special leave and our Eldercare program will support you in caring for family members.
- Be part of our healthy habits: Various sports activities, participation in various company sports events, coffee, tea and water flat rate as well as fruit and vegetables twice a week keep you fit.
- Be part of our neighbourhood: We convince with a modern workplace and a top location at Tempelhofer Hafen with very good public transport connections and countless dining options.
Please send us your application via our career portal, quoting the reference number HAGL_EA_2122_6_Sales_Acc.