HELLA Aglaia is a full subsidiary of HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA and specializes in innovative software solutions. Our portfolio is based on extensive expertise in image processing, embedded software and machine learning. Building on more than 20 years of experience in series development, we serve the automotive industry in the fields of energy management and lighting control, and also offer intelligent solutions and highly effective products for people counting, smart buildings and Industry 4.0.
As an employer, we offer the best of both worlds – on the one hand, the dynamism and working culture of a start-up, on the other hand, the advantages of a medium-sized company with global technology leadership. Become part of the newly founded Software House for strategic direction of software topics within HELLA.
This is waiting for you
- You are a member of the Software Development Standards team in the Global Software House and within this framework you actively shape the direction of the division.
- You are responsible for the development and enhancement of agile methods (focus SAFe – Software) in accordance with classical software development models (V-Model, …).
- You are responsible for the design and establishment of an Agile Community (Focus Software).
- As a coach, you will support the software development teams in technical and conceptual issues as well as in the implementation of agile methods (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, moderation of agile meetings).
- You work closely with and on customer projects of the HELLA product groups and ensure a high level of efficiency.
- You will design and conduct trainings on agile scaling.
What makes you stand out
- Degree in software technology, electrical engineering or comparable as well as relevant professional experience in an agile working environment and in software project management
- Experience in working in a global interdisciplinary team
- Good knowledge of automotive software development processes (A-SPICE, ISO26262, …) and secure handling of common software development tools (e.g. JIRA. Teams, IBM JAZZ workflow)
- Training in software project management and agile roles (ideally Certified Scrum Master® or comparable practical experience, preferably SAFe) is desirable
- Fluent in English and German
- Dedicated and communicative team player with a high degree of responsibility and reliability
What we offer you
- Be part of our team: Flat hierarchies, an open feedback culture and plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options motivate you to take responsibility and organize yourself.
- Be part of our spirit: Colleagues who are experts in their field and do their job will support you in word and deed. Joint team events as well as summer and Christmas celebrations strengthen cohesion and form a powerful whole.
- Be part of our direction: You will be perfectly familiarized with your new tasks and receive all necessary product training and individual training. We will train you individually according to your skills and knowledge to promote your personal and professional development.
- Be part of our balanced work-life: Look forward to flexible and mobile working. We send you on vacation for 30 days and even pay you for it. If necessary, you will be given special leave and our Eldercare program will support you in caring for family members.
- Be part of our healthy habits: Various sports activities, participation in various company sports events, coffee, tea and water flat rate as well as fruit and vegetables twice a week keep you fit.
- Be part of our neighbourhood: We convince with a modern workplace and a top location at Tempelhofer Hafen with very good public transport connections and countless dining options.
Please send us your application via our career portal, quoting the reference number HAGL-GSH_FOD-Agile.Apply now