HELLA Aglaia Mobile Vision GmbH is a leading global developer of intelligent image processing systems for driver assistance systems, autonomous driving functions, electromobility and people counting. As an employer, we offer the best of both worlds – on the one hand, the dynamism and working culture of a start-up, on the other hand, the advantages of a medium-sized company with global technology leadership. The People Sensing division develops people counting devices to measure customer and passenger flows in retail and public transportation. Hella Aglaia is one of the leading suppliers in a rapidly growing market and the technology leader in the field of 3D camera sensor technology. Become part of the future and support us in software engineering in the field of people counting.
This awaits you
- You are not only a controller, but as a business partner you want to shape “your” business area.
- You want to tell the story behind the numbers and are ready to defend your position.
- The starting point for your analyses are usually the profit and loss account, balance sheet and cash flow, but you also flourish when analyzing operational processes – always based on numbers and facts, of course.
- You keep an eye on your controlling tool, want to regularly expand your toolbox and are happy when things get more technical.
- You actively support your colleagues in the departments in the planning and forecasting process and in the calculation of offers.
- You have what we call “Passion for Software”.
What sets you apart
- Successfully completed business administration studies – preferably with a focus on controlling – or a comparable qualification
- You have several years of experience as controller, financial analyst, business manager etc.
- Professionally, you love numbers, see the world through the eyes of an analyst and want to get things moving and get things done.
- Data analysis is not only done by hand – you are a professional with Excel, Powerpoint, and BI applications and you can extract secrets from an ERP system.
- Your business unit is international – fluency in German and English is therefore essential.
- Your working method is characterized by thoroughness and independence.
- You are a team player and enjoy structured and analytical tasks.
What we offer you
- Be part of our team: Flat hierarchies, an open feedback culture and plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options motivate you to take responsibility and organize yourself.
- Be part of our spirit: Colleagues who love their job and are experts in their field will help you with advice and support. Joint team events as well as summer and Christmas celebrations strengthen the cohesion and form a powerful unity.
- Be part of our direction: You will be perfectly familiarized with your new tasks and receive all necessary product training and individual training. We will train you individually according to your skills and knowledge to promote your personal and professional development.
- Be part of our balanced work-life: Look forward to flexible and mobile working. For 30 days we send you on vacation and even pay you for it. If necessary, you will be given special leave and our Eldercare program will support you in caring for family members.
- Be part of our healthy habits: Various sports activities, participation in various company sports events, coffee, tea and water flat rate as well as fruit and vegetables twice a week keep you fit.
- Be part of our neighbourhood: We convince with a modern workplace and a TOP location at the Tempelhof harbour with very good public transport connections and countless dining options.
Please send us your application via our career portal, quoting the reference number HAGL-EA_2021_7_Contr.Apply now