At HELLA Aglaia, we are passionate about software. In addition to building and marketing our own portfolio, we coordinate the software activities across the HELLA Group through the newly founded Global Software House.
This opening is an exciting opportunity to join us as we develop new, digitalized business models together with software experts around the world. We are looking for ambitious individuals with a collaborative spirit. You’ll be part of an agile and diverse team that provides room to grow for everyone – both personally and professionally.
This is waiting for you
- You work in the Software Purchasing & Supplier Management unit in the Global Software House (GSH) and play a key role in shaping the GSH’s new strategy.
- You are jointly responsible for the further development and implementation of the purchasing strategy for software services and third-party software.
- Within the team you are actively involved in the selection, development and support of third-party software providers for our customer projects.
- You negotiate purchase and service contracts with the legal expertise of GSH.
- You realize savings potentials in line with the global organization.
- You continuously pursue the goal of optimal procurement processes and develop and implement relevant measures in this context.
- Together with your purchasing colleagues you analyze the performances and processes in relation to the cooperation of GSH with its suppliers and derive appropriate optimization measures and initiatives.
What makes you stand out
- Successfully completed studies in the field of business (ideally with a technical or IT focus)
- Relevant professional experience in software-related purchasing (SW development projects, services, tools)
- Very good knowledge of SAP MM
- Strong communication skills and confident appearance on all levels
- Result-oriented and committed team player with a high degree of responsibility and reliability
- Willingness to travel as well as very good German and English skills
- Proactive approach and enjoyment in dealing with people
This is what we offer you
- Be part of our team: Flat hierarchies, an open feedback culture and plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options motivate you to take responsibility and organize yourself.
- Be part of our spirit: Colleagues who are experts in their field and do their job will support you in word and deed. Joint team events as well as summer and Christmas celebrations strengthen cohesion and form a powerful whole.
- Be part of our direction: You will be perfectly familiarized with your new tasks and receive all necessary product training and individual training. We will train you individually according to your skills and knowledge to promote your personal and professional development (including access to the online training platform Coursera).
- Be part of our balanced work-life: Look forward to flexible and mobile working. We send you on vacation for 30 days and even pay you for it. If necessary, you will be given special leave and our Eldercare program will support you in caring for family members.
- Be part of our healthy habits: Various sports activities, participation in various company sports events, coffee, tea and water flat rate as well as fruit and vegetables twice a week keep you fit.
- Be part of our neighbourhood: We convince with a modern workplace and a top location at Tempelhofer Hafen with very good public transport connections and countless dining options.
Please send us your application via our career portal, quoting the reference number HAGL-GSH_PU_EK.Apply now