At HELLA Aglaia, we are passionate about software. In addition to building and marketing our own portfolio, we coordinate the software activities across the HELLA Group through the newly founded Global Software House.
This opening is an exciting opportunity to join us as we develop new, digitalized business models together with software experts around the world. We are looking for ambitious individuals with a collaborative spirit.
Be part of a team that designs and implements a new machine learning platform for the Industry 4.0 from the ground up with little legacy or technical debt. As full stack engineer you will work in close collaboration with our ML Engineers to create a scalable web application used for development and provision of Machine Learning solutions. Based on your work we will substantially increase efficiency in developing and deploying machine learning models.
This is waiting for you
- You develop production ready software components for on premise and cloud usage with microservices.
- You design, implement and test user interfaces for machine learning and data analytics applications.
- You develop and use RESTful APIs to efficiently and flexible connect multiple system components.
- You collaborate closely with our international machine learning team and project managers.
What makes you stand out
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or similar field
- Professional experience in software development, specifically in the field of engineering large scale applications and services both on premise and on cloud environment
- As experienced GNU/Linux user, you are not afraid of the command line
- Experienced git user
- Knowledge of design patterns as well as state of the art data structures
- Experienced with containerized deployment (Docker & Kubernetes) in large scale production environments as well as experienced with CI/CD
- Excellent communication skills in English and German as well as an independent and team focused working style
This is what we offer you
- Be part of our team: Flat hierarchies, an open feedback culture and plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options motivate you to take responsibility and organize yourself.
- Be part of our spirit: Colleagues who are experts in their field and do their job will support you in word and deed. Joint team events as well as summer and Christmas celebrations strengthen cohesion and form a powerful whole.
- Be part of our direction: You will be perfectly familiarized with your new tasks and receive all necessary product training and individual training. We will train you individually according to your skills and knowledge to promote your personal and professional development (including access to the online training platform Coursera).
- Be part of our balanced work-life: Look forward to flexible and mobile working. We send you on vacation for 30 days and even pay you for it. If necessary, you will be given special leave and our Eldercare program will support you in caring for family members.
- Be part of our healthy habits: Various sports activities, participation in various company sports events, coffee, tea and water flat rate as well as fruit and vegetables twice a week keep you fit.
- Be part of our neighbourhood: We convince with a modern workplace and a top location at Tempelhofer Hafen with very good public transport connections and countless dining options.
Please send us your application via our career portal, quoting the reference number HAGL-GSH_SOA_FullStack.Apply now