At HELLA Aglaia, we are passionate about software. In addition to building and marketing our own portfolio, we coordinate the software activities across the HELLA Group through the newly founded Global Software House.
This opening is an exciting opportunity to join us as we develop new, digitalized business models together with software experts around the world. We are looking for ambitious individuals with a collaborative spirit. You’ll be part of an agile and diverse team that provides room to grow for everyone – both personally and professionally.
This is waiting for you
- You are responsible to coach our projects to fulfill up to ASIL D requirements by providing pragmatic solutions (methods & guidelines) in the view of ISO26262 (at least part 6).
- You will support / coach our projects to integrate the functional safety work products & results up to ASIL D and will escalate in case of not aligned deviations.
- You work continuously on creation and improvement of best practice examples, coaching of processes and methods.
- You will make recommendations for necessary extending infrastructure of technical development environment.
- Improvements and new ideas regarding our development-process, methods, and tools are very welcome.
- You are working closely with our internal tool-development team (scripting team, also part of software development standards department) to support qualify our intern developed tools (to provide higher tool confidence level).
What makes you stand out
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Strong knowledge about ISO 26262 demanded development methods focus on software development
- At least 3 years of experience in ASIL C/D (or similar SIL) classified software development projects
- Experience in the field of functional safety for ASIL C/D projects (semi formal notation and methods for verification on software level, Principles for software architectural design, test methods, tool qualification)
- Tool knowledge in several software development tools like architecture tools with UML / SIMULINK /Rhapsody, requirement analysis with DOORS (NG), unit test verification with different eco systems like Tessy
- Strong communication, moderation and training skills
- Good ability to act in dynamic situations
- Willingness to make and follow decisions
- You have a good command of English
- You are motivated to work in international development teams
What we offer you
- Be part of our team: Flat hierarchies, an open feedback culture and plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options motivate you to take responsibility and organize yourself.
- Be part of our spirit: Colleagues who are experts in their field and do their job will support you in word and deed. Joint team events as well as summer and Christmas celebrations strengthen cohesion and form a powerful whole.
- Be part of our direction: You will be perfectly familiarized with your new tasks and receive all necessary product training and individual training. We will train you individually according to your skills and knowledge to promote your personal and professional development.
- Be part of our balanced work-life: Look forward to flexible and mobile working. We send you on vacation for 30 days and even pay you for it. If necessary, you will be given special leave and our Eldercare program will support you in caring for family members.
- Be part of our healthy habits: Various sports activities, participation in various company sports events, coffee, tea and water flat rate as well as fruit and vegetables twice a week keep you fit.
- Be part of our neighbourhood: We convince with a modern workplace and a top location at Tempelhofer Hafen with very good public transport connections and countless dining options.
Please send us your application via our career portal, quoting the reference number HAGL-GSH-FOD-FuSaCoach.Apply now