At HELLA Aglaia Mobile Vision GmbH, one of the world’s leading developers of intelligent image processing systems for driver assistance systems (ADAS), autonomous driving and electromobility, you will convince in this position with your analytical thinking and strong affinity for numbers.
What awaits you
- You bear the professional and disciplinary responsibility for our small teams from Finance & Controlling.
- You are responsible for the further development and execution of internal and external reporting, including the implementation and monitoring of key figures for all areas of the company.
- You are responsible for the timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- You will also prepare profitability calculations and identify cost reduction potential and actively manage appropriate measures.
- You coordinate reporting and communication to the parent company as well as the implementation of the Group’s guidelines.
- You will develop and optimize processes, systems and organization, also in close cooperation with the Group’s guidelines.
- You report to the management and actively help shape the corporate strategy.
What sets you apart
- Degree in business administration, economics or business sciences with a focus on controlling or finance or a comparable course of study
- Professional experience in a commercial management position
- Good knowledge of MS Office and SAP
- High level of responsibility and reliability
- Precise and on-time way of working
- Communication strength paired with assertiveness
- Good knowledge of German and English
What we offer you
- Be part of our team: Flat hierarchies, space to develop innovative ideas and plenty of room to leave your mark motivate to take responsibility and work self-organized.
- Be part of our spirit: We live and breathe our profession and will happily share our expertise. Regular team building activities help to keep the community strong and welcome you to celebrate the seasons with us at our annual summer and Christmas parties.
- Be part of our direction: In addition to providing the necessary trainings during the onboarding phase, we offer individual education options according to your skills and knowledge to promote your personal and professional development.
- Be part of our balanced work-life: Look forward to flexible and mobile working as well as 30 paid vacation days. If necessary, you will be given special leave and our Eldercare program will support you in caring for family members.
- Be part of our healthy habits: Various sports activities, participation in various company sports events, coffee, tea and water flat rates as well as weekly fruit and vegetable deliveries keep energy levels up.
- Be part of our neighborhood: We convince with a modern workplace and an attractive location at Tempelhof Harbor with excellent public transport connections and countless dining options.
Please send us your application via our career portal, using the reference number HAGL_EA_1920_81_Head_FiCo.Apply now