HELLA Aglaia Mobile Vision GmbH is a leading global developer of intelligent image processing systems for driver assistance systems, autonomous driving functions, electromobility and people counting. As an employer, we offer the best of both worlds – on the one hand, the dynamism and working culture of a start-up, on the other hand, the advantages of a medium-sized company with global technology leadership.
Become part of the newly founded Open Source Office at HELLA.
This is waiting for you
- You will draft contracts, review draft agreements and support the negotiation of national and international software-related contracts in the sales area.
- You will advise your colleagues on all software-related, legal issues in the area of sales and advise your colleagues on claim management.
- As part of the newly founded Open Source Office at HELLA, you will advise on all legal issues relating to Open Source and will be responsible for the corresponding Open Source processes together with your colleagues.
- You will create standardizations of legal documents for a more efficient working method.
- You are in close coordination with all specialist departments in order to reflect the legal requirements.
- You will design and implement training and instruction courses in relation to your areas of responsibility.
What makes you stand out
- Completed studies as a business lawyer or completed studies in law (at least first state examination in law)
- Very good knowledge of contract law, especially IT law and open source law
- Several years of professional experience in the relevant subject area
- Negotiating skills as well as precise written and oral expression and presentation skills in German and English
- Analytical, assertive and confident communication at all management levels
- Technical understanding
- Willingness to travel
This is what we offer you
- Be part of our team: Flat hierarchies, an open feedback culture and plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options motivate you to take responsibility and organize yourself.
- Be part of our spirit: Colleagues who are experts in their field and do their job will support you in word and deed. Joint team events as well as summer and Christmas celebrations strengthen cohesion and form a powerful whole.
- Be part of our direction: You will be perfectly familiarized with your new tasks and receive all necessary product training and individual training. We will train you individually according to your skills and knowledge to promote your personal and professional development.
- Be part of our balanced work-life: Look forward to flexible and mobile working. We send you on vacation for 30 days and even pay you for it. If necessary, you will be given special leave and our Eldercare program will support you in caring for family members.
- Be part of our healthy habits: Various sports activities, participation in various company sports events, coffee, tea and water flat rate as well as fruit and vegetables twice a week keep you fit.
- Be part of our neighbourhood: We convince with a modern workplace and a top location at Tempelhofer Hafen with very good public transport connections and countless dining options.
Please send us your application via our career portal, quoting the reference number HAGL-GSH_LEP_LegalCounsel.Apply now