HELLA Aglaia is a full subsidiary of HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA and specializes in innovative software solutions. Our portfolio is based on extensive expertise in image processing, embedded software and machine learning. Building on more than 20 years of experience in series development, we serve the automotive industry in the fields of energy management and lighting control, and also offer intelligent solutions and highly effective products for people counting, smart buildings and Industry 4.0.
Become part of the “Computer Aided Lighting” group in the Lighting Business Unit and develop HELIOS, our in-house software, for the calculation, simulation and analysis of tomorrow’s lighting systems!
This is waiting for you
- You are responsible for the architecture of the entire application landscape and design the structure of the mature code base of C++ base libraries, .NET components (C++/CLI,C#) and GUI (MFC,WPF) accordingly.
- You actively shape the software design processes, develop guidelines and are responsible for the implementation.
- You support the international team in all questions of software design.
- In addition, you take over concrete development tasks.
What makes you stand out
- Completed studies in software engineering, computer science or comparable as well as relevant professional experience in software development
- Good C++ knowledge
- C#/WPF knowledge desirable; experience with Python and VBA as well as VB.NET an advantage
- Experience with CI/CD based on GitLAB desirable, as well as knowledge of grid computing
- Preferably experience with agile software development and test-driven development
- Very good English skills
This is what we offer you
- Be part of our team: Flat hierarchies, an open feedback culture and plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options motivate you to take responsibility and organize yourself.
- Be part of our spirit: Colleagues who are experts in their field and do their job will support you in word and deed. Joint team events as well as summer and Christmas celebrations strengthen cohesion and form a powerful whole.
- Be part of our direction: You will be perfectly familiarized with your new tasks and receive all necessary product training and individual training. We will train you individually according to your skills and knowledge to promote your personal and professional development (including access to the online training platform Coursera).
- Be part of our balanced work-life: Look forward to flexible and mobile working. We send you on vacation for 30 days and even pay you for it. If necessary, you will be given special leave and our Eldercare program will support you in caring for family members.
- Be part of our healthy habits: Various sports activities, participation in various company sports events, coffee, tea and water flat rate as well as fruit and vegetables twice a week keep you fit.
- Be part of our neighbourhood: We convince with a modern workplace and a top location at Tempelhofer Hafen with very good public transport connections and countless dining options.
Please send us your application via our career portal, quoting the reference number HAGL_EA_2122_10_CAL_SWEng.