HELLA Aglaia is a full subsidiary of HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA and specializes in innovative software solutions. Our portfolio is based on extensive expertise in image processing, embedded software and machine learning. Building on more than 20 years of experience in series development, we serve the automotive industry in the fields of energy management and lighting control, and also offer intelligent solutions and highly effective products for people counting, smart buildings and Industry 4.0.
As an employer, we offer the best of both worlds – on the one hand, the dynamism and working culture of a start-up, on the other hand, the advantages of a medium-sized company with global technology leadership. Become part of the newly founded Software House for strategic direction of software topics within HELLA and support us in quality assurance within the development process.
This is waiting for you
- You are part of the newly established Quality department in the Global Software House of HELLA.
- As part of your work, you ensure the implementation and tracking of quality measures to efficiently achieve the QA goals.
- You organize process audits with HELLA internal tools and follow up on decided countermeasures in case of gaps.
- You recommend release for deliveries to customers according to quality targets.
- You monitor defined management, engineering and support processes and support continuous improvement.
- Support in the processes of change, bug and risk management in the development process is also part of your tasks.
- Coaching employees in processes, methods and tools to increase the quality of their work products is also part of your responsibilities.
What makes you stand out
- Completed studies in the field of computer science, business informatics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or comparable studies
- Experience in the application of different variants of the V-model, agile development methods and the evaluation model Automotive SPICE ®
- Ideally certificates of the ASQF from the mentioned process domains as well as knowledge of the Scaled Agile Frameworks
- Experience in the processes of project management, software quality assurance, software development and test management is desirable
- If possible, knowledge of the tools DOORS, PTC, GIT, Jira, Confluence and Stages
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Team player with an analytical and strategic mindset to create innovative solutions and the ability to interact with different personalities
This is what we offer you
- Be part of our team: Flat hierarchies, an open feedback culture and plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options motivate you to take responsibility and organize yourself.
- Be part of our spirit: Colleagues who are experts in their field and do their job will support you in word and deed. Joint team events as well as summer and Christmas celebrations strengthen cohesion and form a powerful whole.
- Be part of our direction: You will be perfectly familiarized with your new tasks and receive all necessary product training and individual training. We will train you individually according to your skills and knowledge to promote your personal and professional development.
- Be part of our balanced work-life: Look forward to flexible and mobile working. We send you on vacation for 30 days and even pay you for it. If necessary, you will be given special leave and our Eldercare program will support you in caring for family members.
- Be part of our healthy habits: Various sports activities, participation in various company sports events, coffee, tea and water flat rate as well as fruit and vegetables twice a week keep you fit.
- Be part of our neighbourhood: We convince with a modern workplace and a top location at Tempelhofer Hafen with very good public transport connections and countless dining options.
Please send us your application via our career portal, quoting the reference number HAGL-GSH-Q_QD.Apply now