At HELLA Aglaia, we are passionate about software. Through our People Sensing division, we offer intelligent solutions and highly effective products for people counting and smart buildings and are one of the leading suppliers of 3D camera sensor technology.
As part of the business unit, you will support the development and distribution of high-precision people counting devices to help improve comfort and safety in retail and public transport.
To fill this position, we are looking for ambitious individuals with a collaborative spirit. You’ll be part of an agile and diverse team that provides room to grow for everyone – both personally and professionally.
This is waiting for you
- You will contribute to the development and testing of our existing and new highly innovative passenger and people counting products. They base on smart cameras and state-of-the-art image processing and AI solutions.
- You will work in the SCRUM team on planning, execution, automation and documentation of tests.
- In addition, your tasks include the development, setup and maintenance of the test infrastructure.
What makes you stand out
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable education.
- Profounded programming skills in Python, C/C++ and basic knowledge of Linux and Bash Scripting (knowledge of Docker would be ideal).
- Experience in software testing as well as test automation with Robot Framework or comparable tools is an advantage.
- Preferably experience in image processing (e.g. OpenCV) and already an existing ISTQB certification.
- Experience with Bitbucket, Jira and Jenkins is desirable.
- You are a team player with good German and English skills, want to take responsibility and develop yourself professionally.
This is what we offer you
- Be part of our team: Flat hierarchies, an open feedback culture and plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options motivate you to take responsibility and organize yourself.
- Be part of our spirit: Colleagues who are experts in their field and do their job will support you in word and deed. Joint team events as well as summer and Christmas celebrations strengthen cohesion and form a powerful whole.
- Be part of our direction: You will be perfectly familiarized with your new tasks and receive all necessary product training and individual training. We will train you individually according to your skills and knowledge to promote your personal and professional development.
- Be part of our balanced work-life: Look forward to flexible and mobile working. We send you on vacation for 30 days and even pay you for it. If necessary, you will be given special leave and our Eldercare program will support you in caring for family members.
- Be part of our healthy habits: Various sports activities, participation in various company sports events, coffee, tea and water flat rate as well as fruit and vegetables twice a week keep you fit.
- Be part of our neighbourhood: We convince with a modern workplace and a top location at Tempelhofer Hafen with very good public transport connections and countless dining options.
Please send us your application via our career portal, quoting the reference number HAGL_EA_2122_4_PS_Test.