At HELLA Aglaia, we are passionate about software. In addition to building and marketing our own portfolio, we coordinate the software activities across the HELLA Group through the newly founded Global Software House.
This opening is an exciting opportunity to join us as we develop new, digitalized business models together with software experts around the world. We are looking for ambitious individuals with a collaborative spirit. You’ll be part of an agile and diverse team that provides room to grow for everyone – both personally and professionally.
This is waiting for you
- You are part of the Software Testing Standards team in the Global Software House.
- You are responsible for the definition of global software testing standards, primarily in the embedded environment.
- You steer the global software testing community and are an adequate driving force.
- You work in cross-functional teams and define collaborative interfaces, e.g. to the DevOps team, the system test and the quality department.
- You further develop the topic of automation with a focus on software testing.
- Your work will create a visible IT impact in HELLA customer projects.
- You work close to and with the global customer projects of the HELLA product groups and ensure high efficiency.
What makes you stand out
- Completed studies in the area of software technology, electrical engineering or comparable
- Experience in the area of test management or in corresponding coordinative activities
- Experience in working in a global interdisciplinary team or its technical leadership desirable
- Sound knowledge of software development processes, ideally in the automotive sector
- ISTQB Certified Tester or similar qualification advantageous
- Strong communication skills in German and English combined with assertiveness
This is what we offer you
- Be part of our team: Flat hierarchies, an open feedback culture and plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options motivate you to take responsibility and organize yourself.
- Be part of our spirit: Colleagues who are experts in their field and do their job will support you in word and deed. Joint team events as well as summer and Christmas celebrations strengthen cohesion and form a powerful whole.
- Be part of our direction: You will be perfectly familiarized with your new tasks and receive all necessary product training and individual training. We will train you individually according to your skills and knowledge to promote your personal and professional development (including access to the online training platform Coursera).
- Be part of our balanced work-life: Look forward to flexible and mobile working. We send you on vacation for 30 days and even pay you for it. If necessary, you will be given special leave and our Eldercare program will support you in caring for family members.
- Be part of our healthy habits: Various sports activities, participation in various company sports events, coffee, tea and water flat rate as well as fruit and vegetables twice a week keep you fit.
- Be part of our neighbourhood: We convince with a modern workplace and a top location at Tempelhofer Hafen with very good public transport connections and countless dining options.
Please send us your application via our career portal, quoting the reference number HAGL-GSH-FOT.