HELLA Aglaia is a full subsidiary of HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA and specializes in innovative software solutions. Our portfolio is based on extensive expertise in image processing, embedded software and machine learning. Building on more than 20 years of experience in series development, we serve the automotive industry in the fields of energy management and lighting control, and also offer intelligent solutions and highly effective products for people counting, smart buildings and Industry 4.0.
As an employer, we offer the best of both worlds – on the one hand, the dynamics and work culture of a start-up, and on the other hand, the advantages of a medium-sized company with global technology leadership. Become part of the future and support our sales department for our people sensing products.
This is waiting for you
- Your main focus will be on the WordPress tool.
- In this context, you primarily ensure the functionality, keep an eye on the user-friendliness and show how it can be merged, linked or integrated with other tools and information.
- In this way, you contribute to generating added value and, if necessary, are happy to demonstrate new approaches and possibilities.
- Furthermore you support (depending on further knowledge and interests) in other areas, especially in 1st level support.
What makes you stand out
- You are currently enrolled in an IT-related degree program and already have experience with WordPress.
- Gladly you have knowledge of other content management systems and have already acquired know-how in web design.
- Further experience with databases, SAP, Windows and Linux is an advantage.
- You are a reliable team player with good German and English skills and enjoy pushing things forward and breaking new ground.
This is what we offer you
- Be part of our team: Flat hierarchies, an open feedback culture and plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options motivate you to take responsibility and organize yourself.
- Be part of our spirit: Colleagues who are experts in their field and do their job will support you in word and deed. Joint team events as well as summer and Christmas celebrations strengthen cohesion and form a powerful whole.
- Be part of our direction: You will be perfectly familiarized with your new tasks and receive all necessary product training and individual training. We will train you individually according to your skills and knowledge to promote your personal and professional development (including access to the online training platform Coursera).
- Be part of our balanced work-life: Look forward to flexible and mobile working. We send you on vacation for 30 days and even pay you for it. If necessary, you will be given special leave and our Eldercare program will support you in caring for family members.
- Be part of our healthy habits: Various sports activities, participation in various company sports events, coffee, tea and water flat rate as well as fruit and vegetables twice a week keep you fit.
- Be part of our neighbourhood: We convince with a modern workplace and a top location at Tempelhofer Hafen with very good public transport connections and countless dining options.
Please send us your application via our career portal, quoting the reference number HAGL_EA_2122_8_St_IT.