HELLA Aglaia is a full subsidiary of HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA and specializes in innovative software solutions. Our portfolio is based on extensive expertise in image processing, embedded software and machine learning. Building on more than 20 years of experience in series development, we serve the automotive industry in the fields of energy management and lighting control, and also offer intelligent solutions and highly effective products for people counting, smart buildings and Industry 4.0.
As an employer, we offer the best of both worlds – on the one hand, the dynamism and working culture of a start-up, on the other hand, the advantages of a medium-sized company with global technology leadership. Become part of the future and support us in the division Energy Management & Lighting.
This is waiting for you
- You take over the system responsibility for a BMS component and further develop existing technologies.
- You identify and derive requirements from customer and system requirements, taking into account security-relevant aspects.
- You independently develop the architecture based on requirements and coordinate it with the customer and internal stakeholders.
- Furthermore, you plan and conduct CCBs and architecture design reviews.
- You are a contact person, coordinator and interface for customers and developers.
- Technical support at customer meetings is also part of your tasks.
What makes you stand out
- Technical degree (e.g. electrical engineering, automation engineering, communications engineering, computer engineering)
- Proven experience as a system / software architect as well as in the area of requirements engineering, ideally in the context of safety-relevant systems
- Experience with embedded software development automotive, ideally in the area of energy management
- Practical know-how in the use of UML, SysML and common tools (e.g. IBM Rational Rhapsody)
- Business fluent in English
- Team player with independent working style as well as analytical and communication skills
This is what we offer you
- Be part of our team: Flat hierarchies, an open feedback culture and plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options motivate you to take responsibility and organize yourself.
- Be part of our spirit: Colleagues who are experts in their field and do their job will support you in word and deed. Joint team events as well as summer and Christmas celebrations strengthen cohesion and form a powerful whole.
- Be part of our direction: You will be perfectly familiarized with your new tasks and receive all necessary product training and individual training. We will train you individually according to your skills and knowledge to promote your personal and professional development.
- Be part of our balanced work-life: Look forward to flexible and mobile working. We send you on vacation for 30 days and even pay you for it. If necessary, you will be given special leave and our Eldercare program will support you in caring for family members.
- Be part of our healthy habits: Various sports activities, participation in various company sports events, coffee, tea and water flat rate as well as fruit and vegetables twice a week keep you fit.
- Be part of our neighbourhood: We convince with a modern workplace and a top location at Tempelhofer Hafen with very good public transport connections and countless dining options.
Please send us your application via our career portal, quoting the reference number HAGL-EA-2021_9_SysArch.