HELLA Aglaia Mobile Vision GmbH is a leading global developer of intelligent image processing systems for driver assistance systems, autonomous driving functions, electromobility and people counting. As an employer, we offer the best of both worlds – on the one hand, the dynamism and working culture of a start-up, on the other hand, the advantages of a medium-sized company with global technology leadership.
Become part of the newly founded Open Source Office at HELLA.
This is waiting for you
- You will be part of the newly founded Open Source Office in HELLA’s Global Software House and will thus actively contribute to the open source strategy of an internationally active company.
- You will be responsible for the entire development, implementation and maintenance of the Open Source Toolchain, thus ensuring the reliable recognition of OSS components.
- You decide how the Open Source Compliance Management at HELLA is to be technically set up and optimised.
- You are the first technical contact person for software development in the recognition of OSS components in the entire HELLA Group.
- You will develop scripts to automate data analysis and, together with the OSS Office team, you will continuously develop the existing OSS process.
- You support the legal department in OSS licensing issues.
What makes you stand out
- Completed technical college/university studies or a comparable qualification
- Profound experience in the use of OSS
- Willingness to familiarise oneself with legal aspects of OSS use
- Knowledge of various programming languages (especially C / C++)
- Experience with embedded Linux distributions and experience in the field of embedded software development and the use of different programming languages is an advantage
- Software Architecture Understanding
- Competence in methods and analytical skills
- Very good/good knowledge of software development processes
- Committed team player with a high degree of responsibility and reliability
- Strong communication skills paired with assertiveness
- Very good knowledge of German and English
This is what we offer you
- Be part of our team: Flat hierarchies, an open feedback culture and plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options motivate you to take responsibility and organize yourself.
- Be part of our spirit: Colleagues who are experts in their field and do their job will support you in word and deed. Joint team events as well as summer and Christmas celebrations strengthen cohesion and form a powerful whole.
- Be part of our direction: You will be perfectly familiarized with your new tasks and receive all necessary product training and individual training. We will train you individually according to your skills and knowledge to promote your personal and professional development.
- Be part of our balanced work-life: Look forward to flexible and mobile working. We send you on vacation for 30 days and even pay you for it. If necessary, you will be given special leave and our Eldercare program will support you in caring for family members.
- Be part of our healthy habits: Various sports activities, participation in various company sports events, coffee, tea and water flat rate as well as fruit and vegetables twice a week keep you fit.
- Be part of our neighbourhood: We convince with a modern workplace and a top location at Tempelhofer Hafen with very good public transport connections and countless dining options.
Please send us your application via our career portal, quoting the reference number HAGL-GSH_OSS.