At HELLA Aglaia, we are passionate about software. In addition to building and marketing our own portfolio, we coordinate the software activities across the HELLA Group through the newly founded Global Software House.
This opening is an exciting opportunity to join us as we develop new, digitalized business models together with software experts around the world.
We are looking for ambitious individuals with a collaborative spirit. You’ll be part of an agile and diverse team that provides room to grow for everyone – both personally and professionally.
This is waiting for you
- You will actively participate in the evaluation and development of a web application with a modern look and feel. It is a portfolio management interface with the goal of being able to carry out regular queries and votes.
- In this context you will take care of the web design and maintenance of the site with the goal of a transparent presentation of our portfolio.
- You interact with our internal customers, e.g. by commenting and voting.
- You start corresponding campaigns and evaluation rounds.
What makes you stand out
- You are currently enrolled in a degree program and have already worked with WordPress.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is welcome, but not a must.
- Your way of working is independent and solution-oriented, whereby you have an eye for detail and act in a structured manner.
- You are a team player with very good German and English skills.
This is what we offer you
- Be part of our team: Flat hierarchies, an open feedback culture and plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options motivate you to take responsibility and organize yourself.
- Be part of our spirit: Colleagues who are experts in their field and do their job will support you in word and deed. Joint team events as well as summer and Christmas celebrations strengthen cohesion and form a powerful whole.
- Be part of our direction: You will be perfectly familiarized with your new tasks and receive all necessary product training and individual training. We will train you individually according to your skills and knowledge to promote your personal and professional development (including access to the online training platform Coursera).
- Be part of our balanced work-life: Look forward to flexible and mobile working. We send you on vacation for 30 days and even pay you for it. If necessary, you will be given special leave and our Eldercare program will support you in caring for family members.
- Be part of our healthy habits: Various sports activities, participation in various company sports events, coffee, tea and water flat rate as well as fruit and vegetables twice a week keep you fit.
- Be part of our neighbourhood: We convince with a modern workplace and a top location at Tempelhofer Hafen with very good public transport connections and countless dining options.
Please send us your application via our career portal, quoting the reference number HAGL-GSH_FO_Stud.Apply now